Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site, register on the Site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply identification information personally, except that it may prevent them from engaging in specific Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Karamah-dates.com may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- – To improve customer service
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- – To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- – To improve our Site
- We may use the feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- – To process payments
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- – To run a promotion, contest, survey, or other Site feature
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- – To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to send Users information and updates about their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If the User wants to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we have detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email, or the User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the site and its users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our SiteSite. Your continued use of the SiteSite following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
We ship items out as soon as we get them from the sellers, but this will not be the same day as your order. In general, you will receive your item within the chosen shipping time frame (3-5 business days). If we anticipate a longer lead time, you will be informed through email or mobile text/call. If you have any questions about the lead time on a specific item, please contact us with your questions.
You should receive an email confirming your order shortly after you’ve placed it. If you don’t recieve that email, please check your Spam folder and see if you can locate it (Please mark “Not as Spam” to receive the emails directly into your Inbox).
- After receiving the shipment, if you find any product is missing, you will have 48 hours to inform us. In case if you didn’t receive your order within 3-5 business days, please contact us immediately. We might not accept the concern if received beyond this timeframe.
Canceling your order for any personal reason, in that case:
- If the order has been created/processed from the seller:
The order cannot be refunded
- If the order has not been created/processed from the seller:
The order can be canceled, and the money is refunded back. This is done through a phone call only.
- In case of a faulty product, the buyer can only return and exchange the product without any refund. The buyer is not liable for any additional transportation costs.
- In case an order has been made and delivered but not received by the buyer, the buyer is liable for the delivery cost.
In rare cases, the delivery may take longer due to:
- Bad weather
- Natural Disasters
- Governmental regulations
- Other unforeseen circumstances
- If you think your order is delayed, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are pleased that you have chosen Karamah Jordan Valley and hope we can be of service to you.